- Oriol Servia will drive the No. 22 Charter Panther DRR
Chevrolet in the 2013 Toyota Grand Prix of Long Beach
Charter Communications, Inc. is a Fortune 500 company
and the fourth-largest cable operator in the United States. Charter
provides advanced video, high-speed Internet, and telephone
services to approximately 5.2 million residential and business
customers in 25 states.
- 2013 will mark Servia's 12th start in the Toyota
Grand Prix of Long Beach. His best finish was 2nd in 2007
- Panther DRR finished qualified 3rd and finished 2nd in the 2010
Toyota Grand Prix of Long Beach with Justin Wilson behind the
- The 2013 Toyota Grand Prix of Long Beach will feature 80 laps
around the 1.96-mile, 12-turn street circuit in the streets of Long
- The race will be broadcast live on NBC Sports Network at 4 p.m.
(ET) on Sunday, April 21
- After 2 of 19 races, Servia is tied for 16th place in the 2013
IZOD IndyCar Series point standings
ORIOL SERVIA, NO. 22 CHARTER PANTHER DRR
CHEVROLET: "I am very excited for Long Beach, I love
that race. It's been such a big race forever and a big part of my
career. I really want to win it. The car was great in St. Pete and
it's a similar set-up in Long Beach. We're going to turn things
around and show how much better we are than last year."