INDIANAPOLIS (March 19, 2013) - Advance
- Oriol Servia will drive the No. 22 Mecum Auctions Panther DRR
Chevrolet in the 2013 Honda Grand Prix of St. Petersburg
- Mecum Auctions and Panther DRR announced a multi-year
partnership in January; Mecum will be a sponsor partner of the
team for the 2013 and 2014 seasons, including the primary
sponsorship on the No. 22 at the 2013 Indianapolis 500
- Servia's best finish at the Honda Grand Prix of St. Petersburg
was 7th in 2008
- Panther DRR finished 2nd in the 2010 Honda Grand Prix of St.
Petersburg with Justin Wilson behind the wheel
- The 2013 Honda Grand Prix of St. Petersburg will feature 110
laps around the 1.8 mile, 14-turn circuit through the streets of
downtown St. Petersburg and a section of the runway of Albert
- The race will be broadcast live on NBC Sports Network at Noon
(ET) on Sunday, March 24
ORIOL SERVIA, NO. 22 MECUM AUCTIONS PANTHER DRR
CHEVROLET: "Going into St. Pete, I feel a million times
better this year than I did last year, without any exaggeration!
The field is unbelievable - I've never seen INDYCAR so competitive
and I've been around for a while! I think it's going to be great
for the fans. The competition level is honestly astronomical.
Everybody's learned so much about this car and improved their game
since last year, including us. It's going to be a great season and
I'm ready to get started."